Free Trial Center
FAQ & SUPPORT
- How long will it take me to be registered?
- Can I use my own data?
- Is there any browser you recommend?
- What kind of data is available?
- Can I import/export my own data?
- Can I use engineering tools?
- Is there any predefined analysis?
- Can I save my own analysis?
- Is there any training needed?
- What can I do if I have any doubt?
How long will it take me to be registered?
Registering for a CLOUD FREE TRIAL is automatic so you will receive your password by email shortly after you fill out this form.Back to Top
Can I download the software?
CLOUD FREE TRIAL is only accessible via web but our Download Free Trial is a full version 30-day trial of BIRT Analytics.Back to Top
Is there any browser you recommend?
Yes, we recommend any version of Google Chrome not older than 16. Choose any of the following:
|Google Chrome||16 – 26||16 – 26||16 – 26|
|Mozilla Firefox||8 – 20||8 – 20||Not Supported|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||8.0, 9.0, 10.0||Not Supported||Not Supported|
What kind of data is available?
You will be able to analyze more than 27 million of rows of data from an anonymous home improvement retailer that sells through outlets, mail orders, and eCommerce. You can download more details about the database structure.Back to Top
Can I import/export my own data?Back to Top
Can I enrich the data of the demo?
Yes, you can test all engineering tools using our generic dataset.Back to Top
What are the predefined analysis in My Folder?
Predefined analysis in BIRT Analytics makes things easier. Those samples are ready to be used and provide descriptive, diagnostic and predictive analysis. Some of them are:
- Sales Evolution by Product Category
- RFM (Recency-Frequency-Monetary Value) Analysis
- RFM Clustering Segmentation
- Churn Analysis
- Basket Analysis by Product Categories
- Cross Sell Opportunities
- Forecast customer value
- Correlated Data
- Predict Twitter Audience
- Predict Customer Gender
Can I save my own analysis?
Yes, your own analysis can be saved at your folders with no need to share them.Back to Top
Is there any training needed?
BIRT Analytics is easy to use but we encourage beginners to watch our video tutorials.Back to Top
What can I do if I have any doubt?